ATI’s 24 Fundamentals describe the values, behaviors, principles, and practices that are the foundation of our unique culture. It explains how we relate to each other, our members, and even our suppliers. It’s who we are, and it’s what drives our extraordinary success. As an associate of ATI, you will be expected to embrace, exhibit and live by these fundamentals every day.
Provide an analysis of the existing practices of a member’s automotive shop and make recommendations for improvements based on ATI’s best practices and techniques. Provide coaching, consultation, and mentoring to our members in order for them to achieve the business goals and dreams. Guide members through the building blocks that turn their automotive shop into a profitable and efficient business via our 48-month reengineering program and alumni programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Listen, including active listening, to the needs of the shop owners to help them turn their shop into a profitable and efficient business.
- Communicate for understanding what members wish to improve or correct about their business via phone, zoom and email.
- Review financial statements, evaluate competitors and analyze business practices.
- Once research is complete, Coach will develop a new business model or prepare recommendations and present them to the client.
- Display a professional but assertive and results-oriented, approach with strong mentoring skills and a passion for helping shop owners to become successful business owners.
- It is vital that your background includes management in the automotive aftermarket arena ideally in an independent repair shop, or a MSO group of repair shops.
- It is also important that you display excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasion skills, as well as the ability to convince business owners to make major changes and paradigm shifts in their practices especially via phone or videoconferencing.
- To Consult, Train, Mentor and Coach a client to help them achieve their business goals and dreams.
- To successfully guide the client through the building blocks that creates the foundation of a profitable business.
- To meet or exceed all ATI goals;
- Return on Investment for the client
- CSI Scores, maintain customer’s satisfaction in the program
- Report Cards/Road Map to monitor and measure performance and progress
- Alumni conversation rate
- Weekly contact with the Client
- Ensure class attendance by the client and staff
- Monitor status of where member is in the program at all times and determine how we can best align the member’s needs with their wants
- Startup Agreement paperwork, Coach Client agreement, enter clear and understandable weekly notes based on client/coach calls
- Provide research and content for articles, classroom and training material, Participation in weekly Coaches meetings, be aware of trends in other service-related industries that we could adapt or apply
- If local to office, attend Shop Owner’s Dinner Events, annual SuperConference participation
- Required to attend monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual company meetings.
- Be prepared for and participate in weekly One on Ones with Team Leaders, participate in all Company meetings.
- Attend ATI classes quarterly
- If the opportunity arises, possibly facilitate an ATI 20 groups or Performance group
- Participate in other modalities such as Live @ 9, podcasts, owner events, industry presentations and tradeshows
- Be responsible for your calendar and manage time efficiently